Hide newsfeed onedrive and sites in SharePoint 2013 with SharePoint Visitors.
SharePoint 2013 provides a delegate contol for Suite links and that is there in the master page. So we need to hide that delegate control from the master page.
The delegate control is
<SharePoint:DelegateControl id="ID_SuiteLinksDelegate" ControlId="SuiteLinksDelegate" runat="server" />
Once you will remove that you will not able to see those links. For my case Visitor will not remove that links.
I hide the newsfeed, oneDrive and Sites in SharePoint 2013 But it is visible to visitor. I did R&D. Finally I got the Solution.
Go to
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1033\STYLES\Themable\COREV15.CSS
Take the backup of .css and Add "#suiteLinksBox {display:none}" style at the end and save.
Note: Its Hide Entire farm.
The delegate control is
<SharePoint:DelegateControl id="ID_SuiteLinksDelegate" ControlId="SuiteLinksDelegate" runat="server" />
Once you will remove that you will not able to see those links. For my case Visitor will not remove that links.
I hide the newsfeed, oneDrive and Sites in SharePoint 2013 But it is visible to visitor. I did R&D. Finally I got the Solution.
Go to
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1033\STYLES\Themable\COREV15.CSS
Take the backup of .css and Add "#suiteLinksBox {display:none}" style at the end and save.
Note: Its Hide Entire farm.
Comments
Post a Comment