SharePoint 2013 workflow platform is not available because the workflow service is not configured on the server
Issue: The option for the SharePoint 2013 workflow platform is not available because the workflow service is not configured on the server.
And I checked workflow Service status. It's showing below error.
I tried all possibilities from google and some blogs didn't find any solution of my issue. Finally, It's work with the following Steps.
1). Create Internal URL from AAM( CA--> Application Management --> Configure Alternate access mapping -->App Internal URLS).
Select an Alternate Access Mapping Collection(http://server.domain.com), Add Internal URL(https://server.domain.com) and save
Note: Internal URL should be https.
Register-SPWorkflowService -SPSite "https://YoursiteURL" -WorkflowHostUri "http:/YourWFURL:12291" -AllowOAuthHTTP
Now go and check in SharePoint designer its works like charm...!!!!
And I checked workflow Service status. It's showing below error.
I tried all possibilities from google and some blogs didn't find any solution of my issue. Finally, It's work with the following Steps.
1). Create Internal URL from AAM( CA--> Application Management --> Configure Alternate access mapping -->App Internal URLS).
Select an Alternate Access Mapping Collection(http://server.domain.com), Add Internal URL(https://server.domain.com) and save
Note: Internal URL should be https.
| 2). Run the following PowerShell Query: |
Register-SPWorkflowService -SPSite "https://YoursiteURL" -WorkflowHostUri "http:/YourWFURL:12291" -AllowOAuthHTTP
Now go and check in SharePoint designer its works like charm...!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment